F24-8S Overhead crane radio remote control
1. More than 10 years researching and exporting experience in Radio Remote Control industry.
2. More than 20 people R&D working team, have the ability to research and develop new product independently.
3. Have 15 production lines. we also have many production machines such Printing circuit board machine, SMT machine, automatic wave soldering machine, automatic soldering robot, etc. also have many testing machine.
4. Well and high quality control, all working process according to ISO9001:2008.
5. CE, FCC & ISO certificates.
6. OEM acceptable
1. Technical specifications
1.1 Basic informations:
|Control distance||Up to 100m|
|Frequency generation||Crystal |
|Operation frequency||310.0325-331.165 MHz|
|Certificates||CE, FCC, ISO9001:2008|
|Unique code||Over 4.3billon unique ID codes .|
|Output capacity||Full sealed relay output with 5 amperes|
1.2 Transmitter specifications
1. Dimensions: 188*64*48mm
2. Weight: 290g
3. Material: glass-fiber
4. Protection degree: IP65
5. Power supply: DC 3V (2AA Batteries)
1.3 Receiver specifications
1. Power supply: AC380V/36V/220V/110V/48V/24V or AC12V/DC12V (±20%)
2. Dimensions: Size:212*164*78mm
3. Weight: 1285g
4. Material: glass-fiber
5. Protection degree: IP65
2. Standard configuration of Crane Radio Remote Control:
One transmitter ;
One 1m cable connect with receiver
One operation and maintain manual .
3. Products Application of Crane Radio Remote Control:
Widely applied for lifting equipments, construction machinery, cargo loading/unloading machines, water supply system, data transmission, the iron-smelting and steel-making, the automobile manufacturing, papermaking and chemical industry, steel structure processing, galvanization, shipbuilding, railroad, bridge, tunnel construction and other equipments and sites which can be worked by radio controls.
4. Products Features of Crane Radio Remote Control:
* 8 single speed push button + one EMGS button + one START button
* control points are up to 13
*With the battery voltage alarm device to cut off the circuit when voltage is insufficient.
*with the Rotate key switch to guarantee the safety.
*set the internal functions by computer interface
*up/down ,east/west , south/ north push button can be set mutual inhibition or not .
*power button can be set start,speed up,jump strokes, ordinary etc.
*spare 1-2 key can be set ordinary, interlock,jump strokes,switch etc.
The LED on the front of the transmitter indicates the condition of the batteries. It will flash green during operation if the battery power is sufficient, and will flash red if the battery power is low. If the LED is flashing red, or if the operation becomes erratic, or will only work from a short distance, replace both batteries with new AA alkaline batteries.